I just love decorating my home with beautiful free subway art printables that I find online. I think it is so cool that so many fantastic artists create these awesome printables and allow people to download them for free from their blogs. Last year I searched and found some pretty July 4th-themed art that I printed and framed and used to decorate my home…
But this year I thought it would be a whole lot more fun to offer a Link-Up here and invite bloggers to share their free “subway art” printables on a Linky. Cool right?
Next week I will choose 10 pieces of art from those that have been linked up, I’ll print and frame them, and take pictures of how I used these printables to decorate my home for our nation's birthday. On Tuesday June 26th, I will publish a Top 10 post of “the BEST” free July 4th subway art printables along with links to each artist’s blog!
Here are the Momof6 Subway Art Link-Up Guidelines:
- The link-up is for free printable artwork that can be framed and used as holiday décor. (While I also adore printables for banners, cake toppers, party games, and more- that's not the purpose of this link-up!)
- While I use the term “subway art”, any free printable artwork that fits the theme and can be used for home decor is fine.
- The artwork submitted must match the seasonal theme- in this case, summer!
- The artwork must allow readers to print for free.
- You may link up each of your printables separately- or as a collection- the choice is yours!
- It is totally cool with me if you are linking up a print that you created last year, if you haven't yet had a chance to create a new one for 2012 yet!
- While a back link is not required for this link-up, a mention of Momof6 on your post is greatly appreciated! Including my link-up badge on your post would earn you rock-star status in my book!
The July 4th Subway Art Printables Linky will close at 5pm on Sunday (6/25), and on Tuesday (6/26) I will post my top 10 favorite picks! Can't wait to see what you Link-Up!