If you are ready to get organized for the holidays I've got some great free holiday planning printables to get you started!
I think that the key to having a stress-free holiday is to spend some time planning ahead. A few years ago I made the decision that I wanted to spend my holidays intentionally– doing the things that are important to my family and eliminating the holiday “to-do’s” that were not adding to any personal joy. So watching those adorable claymation Christmas shows is a “yes”, but making handmade Christmas cards is “out”!
Holiday Planner Timeline:
We try to do so many things during the holiday season- decorate our homes, shop for gifts, send holiday cards, bake delicious treats from our kitchen- that it can feel overwhelming when you write it all down on one list! To ease the stress, I like to plot it all out on a timeline and assign just one or two things to accomplish to each week. Here's the holiday planner I made for myself:
You can see how this can be helpful, right? Want a blank version that you can fill in with your own activities? Scroll down to the bottom of this post to join our MomOf6 community and get your copy! Laying all of the tasks out on a timeline really helps to break it all down into manageable steps!
Need Help Planning an Intentional Holiday?
Do you need to cut back on everything you try to do during the holiday season so that you can actually enjoy the holidays with your family? This checklist helps you to narrow down what is important and put it all out on a calendar.Scroll down to the bottom of this post to join our MomOf6 community and get your copy!
Holiday Gift Lists
Not only do we have the holidays, but we also have two kids with birthdays coming up as well- so it helps if I can start gathering gifts ideas now, not only for myself but for the Grandmas who are already wondering what to buy the kids! And noooo…. my kids are not each going to receive 36 gifts this year! They usually receive 4-5 presents from Santa, one “family gift” from Mom & Dad and 1-2 gifts from each of their grandparents. These sheets just leave lots of room for brainstorming and crossing things off.
Ready to Download Your Free Holiday Planning Printables?
Awesome! Simply sign up below to join the MomOf6 community, and you'll be directed to a thank you page with access instructions!
Join the MomOf6 community!
Looking for Some More Holiday Ideas?
- 5 Tips for Your DIY Family Photo Shoot
- Free Holiday Planning Printables!
- 50 Thanksgiving-Themed “Would You Rather” Questions for families! (free printable game)
- 50 Christmas “Would You Rather” Questions for families (free printable game)
- Mason Jar Photo Centerpieces (perfect for the holiday table!)
- 10 Amazing Thanksgiving Desserts (besides pumpkin pie!)
- 10 Delicious Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- 10 Fantastic Thanksgiving Table Ideas
- The 16 Best Christmas TV Specials and Movies for Families
- 10 Great Stocking Stuffers for Busy Moms!
- 15 Gift Ideas for the Organized Mom
- 10 Great Travel Gifts for Road Trip Warriors!
- 10 Great Gift Ideas for Tweens
Are you ready to start working on your holiday planning?