The Christmas holidays give us so many opportunities for gatherings with family and friends. We are fortunate to enjoy both Christmas Eve and Christmas day dinners with our extended family, so I thought it would be fun to pull together a list of 50 Christmas-themed “Would You Rather?” questions that are perfect for families! It’s one of my kids’ favorite slumber party games to play with friends- so I thought that playing with the kids and adults around the dinner table would be a fun way to enjoy this special time of year!
*Please note that some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission if you purchase through these links.
I simply cut the list of 50 questions into little strips (using my scrapbook paper cutter), folded the strips in half and placed them inside of a cleaned-out pasta jar. (I love to recycle glass pasta jars for use in all kinds of projects and displays in my home! You don’t need to spend $ on canning jars when you can recycle something you already have for free!)
I added a thick red satin ribbon and applied a red and green “Would You Rather?” label to the jar using my scrapbook roller adhesive.
Download Your Copy of the Christmas Would You Rather Questions Here:
Simply sign up below to join the MomOf6 community, and you'll be directed to a thank you page with access instructions!
Looking for Some More Holiday Ideas?
- 5 Tips for Your DIY Family Photo Shoot
- Free Holiday Planning Printables!
- 50 Thanksgiving-Themed “Would You Rather” Questions for families! (free printable game)
- 50 Christmas “Would You Rather” Questions for families (free printable game)
- Mason Jar Photo Centerpieces (perfect for the holiday table!)
- 10 Amazing Thanksgiving Desserts (besides pumpkin pie!)
- 10 Delicious Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- 10 Fantastic Thanksgiving Table Ideas
- The 16 Best Christmas TV Specials and Movies for Families
- 10 Great Stocking Stuffers for Busy Moms!
- 15 Gift Ideas for the Organized Mom
- 10 Great Travel Gifts for Road Trip Warriors!
- 10 Great Gift Ideas for Tweens
Does your family like to play party games on Christmas? If so, please leave a comment and tell us all about it!