The Christmas holidays give us so many opportunities for gatherings with family and friends. We are fortunate to enjoy both Christmas Eve and Christmas day dinners with our extended family, so I thought it would be fun to pull together a list of 50 Christmas Would You Rather questions that are perfect for families! This post is part of our collection of fun party games for kids!
It’s one of my kids’ favorite slumber party games to play with friends- so I thought that playing with the kids and adults around the dinner table would be a fun way to enjoy this special time of year!
I simply cut the list of 50 questions into little strips (using my scrapbook paper cutter ), folded the strips in half, and placed them inside of a cleaned-out pasta jar. (I love to recycle glass pasta jars for use in all kinds of projects and displays in my home! You don’t need to spend $ on canning jars when you can recycle something you already have for free!)
I added a thick red satin ribbon and applied a red and green “Would You Rather?” label to the jar using my scrapbook roller adhesive .
Download Your Copy of the Christmas Would You Rather Questions Here:
Simply sign up below to join the MomOf6 community, and you'll be directed to a thank you page with access instructions!
Looking for Some More Holiday Ideas?
- Free Holiday Planning Printables!
- 3 Free Printable Christmas Mad Libs!
- The 10 Best Christmas Countdown Calendars!
- 6 Fun Ways to Give Cash as a Gift!
- The 10 Best Free Christmas Subway Art Printables!
- How to Make an Easy Gingerbread House
- The 16 Best Christmas TV Specials and Movies for Families
- 50 New Year's-Themed “Would You Rather” Questions for families! (free printable game)
Does your family like to play party games on Christmas? If so, please leave a comment and tell us all about it!