With only three ingredients and a little bit of your time, you can whip up this incredible 3-ingredient Oreo Truffles recipe– a delicious holiday treat!
I know that every holiday season is crazy busy! So if you are a bit behind in the holiday cookie making but still want to make something yummy and homemade for friends and family to enjoy- I've got you covered!
And I'll also admit- these Oreo Truffles are the perfect decadent treat to curl up with while watching one of those sappy Hallmark Christmas movies!
3 Ingredient Oreo Truffles Recipe
- 1 package of regular Oreos (not Double Stuff)
- 1 8 oz package of Cream Cheese
- 2 bars of Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate (4 oz each)
- Place ½ the carton of Oreos into a food processor and blend. Add the remaining ½, blend again until you have cookie crumbs.
- Add the package of cream cheese and blend again until you get a nice doughy consistency.
- Shape into balls and place on a cookie sheet. Freeze for 3 minutes until firm.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, place the piece of Hershey's Symphony bars and microwave on High for 45 seconds. Stir. Microwave another 30 seconds on high and stir until smooth.
- Roll each of the truffles in the melted chocolate and then place back on the cookie sheet to cool.
I hope your family enjoys these Oreo Truffles as much as we do!
Looking for More Recipes that Kids Will Actually Eat?
Then check out my Recipes page for breakfasts, dinners, desserts, and more that have been Rowley family approved!