I know- it's been a crazy busy holiday season. And if you've been experiencing the same weather we have- it almost doesn't even feel like Christmas because it's been so warm, and we haven't seen snow yet this season! So perhaps you are a bit behind in the holiday cookie making but still want to make something yummy and homemade to leave for Santa tonight and to enjoy with the family on Christmas Day. I've got you covered! With only three ingredients and a little bit of your time, you can whip up some of these incredible Oreo Truffles!
- 1 package of regular Oreos (not Double Stuff)
- 1 8 oz package of Cream Cheese
- 2 bars of Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate (4 oz each)
- Place 1/2 the carton of Oreos into a food processor and blend. Add the remaining 1/2, blend again until you have cookie crumbs.
- Add the package of cream cheese and blend again until you get a nice dough-y consistency.
- Shape into balls and place on a cookie sheet. Freeze for 3 minutes until firm.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, place the piece of Hershey's Symphony bars and microwave on High for 45 seconds. Stir. Microwave another 30 seconds on high and stir until smooth.
- Roll each of the truffles in the melted chocolate and then place back on the cookie sheet to cool.
- Try not to eat all of the truffles in one sitting!
I hope your family enjoys these Oreo Truffles as much as we do!