My kids love to play party games, so I thought that creating a list of 50 New Year's Would You Rather questions would give us a fun thing to do together on New Year's Eve! These New Year's Would You Rather questions are specially designed with tweens in mind!
*Please note that some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission if you purchase through these links.
I simply cut the list of 50 questions into little strips (using my scrapbook paper cutter), folded the strips in half and placed them inside of a cleaned-out pasta jar. (I love to recycle glass pasta jars for use in all kinds of projects and displays in my home! You don't need to spend $ on canning jars when you can recycle something you already have for free!)
I added the New Year's Would You Rather label to the jar using my scrapbook roller adhesive.
Download Your Copy of the 50 New Year's Would You Rather Questions for Families Here:
Simply sign up below to join the MomOf6 community, and you'll be directed to a thank you page with access instructions!
Looking for Some More New Year's Ideas?
- New Years Would You Rather Questions for Families!
- Make New Year's Predictions (not Resolutions!)
- Free Printable Gratitude List to Help You Reflect on the Past Year
- A Great Goal Setting Worksheet to Set You Up for a Successful Year (free printable)
- Daily Goals and Weekly Goals Tracking Sheet (free printable)
Does your family like to play party games?