Our family loves to play fun party games for kids, so I thought that creating a list of 50 New Year's Would You Rather questions would give us a fun thing to do together on New Year's Eve! These New Year's Would You Rather questions are specially designed with tweens in mind!
I simply cut the list of 50 questions into little strips (using my scrapbook paper cutter ), folded the strips in half and placed them inside of a cleaned-out pasta jar. (I love to recycle glass pasta jars for use in all kinds of projects and displays in my home! You don't need to spend $ on canning jars when you can recycle something you already have for free!)
I added the New Year's Would You Rather label to the jar using my scrapbook roller adhesive .
Download Your Copy of the 50 New Year's Would You Rather Questions for Families Here:
Simply sign up below to join the MomOf6 community, and you'll be directed to a thank you page with access instructions!
Looking for Some More New Year's Ideas?
- New Years Would You Rather Questions for Families!
- Make New Year's Predictions (not Resolutions!)
- Free Printable Gratitude List to Help You Reflect on the Past Year
- A Great Goal Setting Worksheet to Set You Up for a Successful Year (free printable)
- Daily Goals and Weekly Goals Tracking Sheet (free printable)
Does your family like to play party games? Do you think they would love this New Years Would You Rather game?