This year I've decided to “jazz up” the conversation around the Thanksgiving table and play a fun game of “Would You Rather?”! It's one of my kids' favorite sleepover party games for kids– so I thought that developing a list of 50 Thanksgiving Would You Rather questions to play with the kids and adults after dinner would be a fun way to cap off one of my favorite days!
I simply cut the list of 50 questions into little strips (using my scrapbook paper cutter ), folded the strips in half and placed them inside of a cleaned-out pasta jar.
I love to recycle glass pasta jars for use in all kinds of projects and displays in my home! You don't need to spend $ on canning jars when you can recycle something you already have for free!
Download Your Copy of the 50 Thanksgiving Would You Rather Questions for Families Here:
Simply sign up below to join the MomOf6 community, and you'll be directed to a thank you page with access instructions!
Join the MomOf6 community!
Looking for Some More Holiday Ideas?
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Mad Libs (kids love these!)
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Photo Scavenger Hunt for Kids!
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Charades / Heads Up Game!
- Free Holiday Planning Printables!
- 10 Amazing Thanksgiving Desserts (besides pumpkin pie!)
- 10 Delicious Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- 10 Fantastic Thanksgiving Table Ideas
Does your family like to play party games on Thanksgiving? If so, please leave a comment and tell us all about it!