Don't you hate it when you pack a few necklaces or bracelets for a family road trip and tuck them into your makeup bag, but they somehow manage to get themselves all tangled on the way to your destination? Well, here is a super simple tip on how to pack jewelry for travel securely and tangle-free!
How to Pack Jewelry for Travel
Take a microfiber cloth and lay it out on your counter.
Lay necklaces, bracelets, even earrings in rows- spaced just a bit apart.
Beginning on one end, roll up the cloth, making sure that no two pieces of jewelry touch one another during the rolling process.
Then just fold the ends together-
And place inside of your makeup pouch.
When you arrive it is easy to unroll, select the pieces that you want to wear, replace the rest and re-roll and store!
Planning a Family Road Trip?
You might want to check out these other posts that offer tips and advice on planning and packing for road trips:
- Printable Road Trip Planner– a free printable and planning guide to help you plan your next road trip!
- Free Printable Road Trip Packing List
- How to Plan a Great American Road Trip
- Packing for a Road Trip: How to Pack the Inside of Your Car
- The Best Car Coolers for a Family Road Trip
And if you are looking for some cool family road trip destinations:
- 10 Great Things to Do in Atlanta with Kids!
- 10 Great Things to Do In South Dakota with Kids!
- Things to Do in Williamsburg with Kids!
- Things to Do in New Smyrna Beach Florida with Kids!
- 5 Reasons to Visit Mammoth Caves with Kids
- 7 Great Things to Do in Lake Placid with Kids