As adults, we can be pretty awesome at a lot of things.
We tackle big challenges in our careers, our finances, and sometimes our health. We create impressive things. We sign legal documents. We are responsible for owning and taking care of big and expensive things. Just look around at all of the “adulting” that we do every single day!
But when it comes to parenting we often feel surprisingly unsure whether we know what we’re doing at all. We marvel at these kids of ours with a love so fierce and strong and yet half the time we shake our heads and wonder if we’re getting it all wrong.
Why this parenting gig is so darn hard???
I don’t know about you, but sometimes I feel totally conflicting things at any given moment:
- Looking forward to the days when I'll have a quiet empty nest, while also wishing I could just freeze time and keep my children exactly as they are in this moment.
- Desperately longing for some peace and quiet, while also loving the chaos and life surrounding me.
- Wishing everyone would stop saying, “Mom! Mom! Mom!” even as I’m craving conversation with these amazing young people of mine.
Sometimes parenting is awesome. And sometimes it’s not.
Between temper tantrums as toddlers to eye-rolling as teens, the constant noise and mess, teaching them all the life skills they’ll need as adults, and continually wondering whether we’re screwing it all up… well, it can actually be one of the hardest things we’ve ever done.
Wouldn't it be great if we just had an instruction manual?
If you’ve ever had conflicting feelings about parenting, I have something for you. Something that might be just what you need: The Parenting Super Bundle.
It’s a collection of 35 eBooks, 23 printables, 10 eCourses, 9 workbooks, 2 audios, and 1 membership site, designed to help you:
- Apply step-by-step solutions to common challenges like whining, arguing, homework, and lack of cooperation
- Build stronger relationships with your kids (even your teens!)
- Stop playing referee in sibling battles (and teach them how to work things out)
- Instill gratitude, kindness, and helpfulness in your child
- Become a kinder, more intentional parent
- Find healthy ways to release your frustration
- And feel encouraged and inspired in your parenting
- Plus, so much more!
These top-quality resources cover everything you need to make parenting feel less stressful (and more fun!)… chore charts, discipline methods and ideas, strategies for tough challenges (for kids and for parents), printable craft ideas, homeschooling help, and so much more.
The combined value of the resources in the bundle is over $1,270, but you get EVERYTHING for $29.97 (that's 98% off!)!!!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit the Parenting Super Bundle website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- Once you've completed your purchase you’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, and that's where you can begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Send me an email at: [email protected] that includes a copy of your purchase receipt so I can send along my 3 amazing bonus items (see below for more info!)
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and dive right in!
Wait…. there's more right? ‘Cuz who doesn't love a BONUS?
Yup. It comes with some bonuses too! Actually over $100 worth of bonus offers from companies you’ll love (this is one of my favorite parts!). I'll even be sharing over on my Facebook Page the bug repellent and lotion bars project kit from Detox Project Box (just one of the bonus offers) that my kids and I made together this week!
And just to make the deal that much sweeter- I've pulled together 3 more amazing bonuses of my own that you'll get for free when you purchase the Parenting Super Bundle!
- Printable Checklist: Get Your Tweens and Teens Ready for Back to School! (Courtesy of DudeMom.com)
- One Page Parenting Guide on Social Media and Tweens: 5 Things You Must Do Before Letting Them Log On!
- Coupon Code for 25% Off a new subscription to Roost Crate– the most amazing farmer's market in a box!
Once you purchase your Parenting Super Bundle- simply send me an email at: [email protected] that includes a copy of your purchase receipt and I'll send you these three fantastic bonuses right away!
But you gotta act FAST!
The most important detail though, is that this bundle is available for just six days! After Monday night, August 14th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
As you already know, parenting is amazing and difficult. Enjoying it even on the craziest of days is not impossible.
You don’t need to be a perfect parent to raise great kids, but if you (like me) could use a little help, learn more or get your bundle HERE!