My name is Sharon Rowley, and I am the busy Mom of six children ages 14, 12, 11, 10, 9, and 9. I count myself as lucky to be married to the most amazing, handsome, brilliant, “Mr. Fix-It” man, and the world’s most incredible Dad ever… Steve!
Our love story that blossomed into this big family….
Steve and I were married 15 years ago in his hometown of Romeo, Michigan (yes, I did say Romeo). A little over a year later- our first son Kyle was born… followed 16 months later by Spencer, and 16 months after that- we had Jack. We had three kids under the age of three- we were busy- and we were loving it.
We knew in our hearts that we wanted to continue to expand our family- and we felt that adoption was the right choice for us. In December 2006, we traveled as a family to Guangzhou China to meet our daughter Lili Ann. We returned to China in March 2008 to adopt our daughter Charlotte, and again in February 2009 to bring home our son Alex.
So what do I write about on Momof6?
Why being an organized Mom of 6 kids of course! There are two things that I am asked by people all of the time: “Are they all yours?” (uhh- yes) and “How do you do it?”. I tell them that my key to success lies in planning ahead and being prepared! When you are prepared, your home is in order. You know what you are making for dinner and you have all of the ingredients you need to make that meal. You can celebrate special events such as birthdays and keep special family traditions, because you took the time to plan ahead. Running a busy household isn't hard…. you just have to plan for it!
On this blog, I share all kinds of tips on:
- How to declutter and organize every area of your home
- How to organize your family calendar and create routines for your kids
- How to prepare healthy family meals that your kids will actually eat, while staying on a budget. I am a huge fan of taking advantage of coupons and sale prices to build a pantry stockpile and save tons of money at the grocery store.
- How to plan fun and inexpensive birthday parties for your kids that you can host at home and make their special day truly magical.
- And how to plan an awesome family vacation- from packing the car for the road trip to deciding on what to do when you get there!
A great place to get started is right at top of the page, under Get Organized!
I would love to connect with you:
Want to Work Together?
You can read more about Momof6's reach and opportunities for partnership on advertising campaigns and promotions here: Momof6 Media Kit.