My name is Sharon Rowley, and yes, I really am the Mom of six children between the ages of 13 and 18! (You can read the story of how our large family came to be here!)
There are two things that I am asked by people all of the time:
“Are they all yours?” (yes they are!) and “How do you DO it?”
I tell them that my key to success lies in planning ahead, preparing, and having the right tools for the job!
- When you plan ahead and prepare for your day, your home is in order.
- You know what you are making for dinner and you have all of the ingredients you need to make that meal.
- You can celebrate special events such as birthdays and create special family traditions because you took the time to plan ahead.
Running a busy household isn't that hard. You just have to plan and prepare for it!
But what paves the way for you- is to have the right tools and resources to get the job done!
It all starts with organizing your life and your household:
- You need the best family calendar (whether you prefer an app, a wall calendar, or one that tucks in your handbag- these are my top picks!)
- You need an awesome planner (because a calendar organizes your day- but a planner helps you to set goals for your life!)
- And you need a great “family command center“
- Of course, I have all kinds of recommendations for organizing tools for all areas of your home! You can find all of my best picks for busy Moms here!
And once you have your life and your home organized,
You can focus on the things that bring joy to you and your family!
- Throwing great kids birthday parties using some of my free fun printable party games!
- Taking family road trips to see the USA
- Holding a DIY summer camp at home to make the most of your summer vacation
- Cooking food that kids will actually eat!
I have an entire Free Printable Resource Library for you to use too!
I love being organized- and creating free printable packing lists, grocery lists, checklists, and planners are my thing! So I crafted a page just for MomOf6 newsletter subscribers that is packed with free printable downloads you can use to help you organize your life and your family, plan for holidays, head out on a road trip, or host a great birthday party at home!
Want to take a look? Simply sign up below and join the MomOf6 community- and you'll be directed to a thank you page with access instructions!
Join the MomOf6 community!
I love to connect with MomOf6 readers!
You can email me: [email protected], find me on Facebook at SharonMomof6 on Twitter at sharonmomof6, or check out what I've been pinning on Pinterest at SharonMomof6! (My Instagram account was hacked last year and I was unable to get my account back- so I've kind of given up over there!)
Questions about Guest Posts and Partnerships?
I am no longer accepting guest posts or working with brands on sponsored post content.
If you would like to contact me about an affiliate program- I am open to new partnerships if I can first try the product to determine if it is truly a great resource for busy Moms. Products sent for review cannot be returned.
Interested in featuring my work?
Please see my Permissions page for requirements.