Whether you are throwing a birthday party for tweens, hosting a club meeting for teens, or just looking for a fun game to play after dinner with your kids- these free printable party games for kids will have you all laughing and having a great time together!
Free Printable Party Games for Kids
When hanging out together, tweens don't always want parents hovering nearby, ready to re-direct an ad-libbed party game where the questions and responses grow ever more daring!
So these fun party games were meant to give tweens and young teens a little structure and set the tone for the event. We skip questions about “crushes” (not everyone has them!) and focus on silly questions and actions rather than making anyone feel embarrassed!
- 100 Truth or Dare Questions for Tweens
- Truth or Dare Game for Kids (new printable with more questions and dares!)
- “What's On Your Phone?” for Tweens and Teens
- “Who Knows Me Best?” Game for Kids!
- Left-Right Birthday Party Game for Kids!
- Fact or Fiction Game for Kids!
- Spin the Bottle Nail Polish Game!
- 50 Would You Rather Questions for Tweens
- Photo Scavenger Hunt for Tweens
- Video Scavenger Hunt for Tweens
More Great Ideas for Kids Parties
When planning a party or get together for tweens, I always suggest that you have a few extra games or activities “waiting in the wings” in case things move along more quickly than you had planned- or one of your games falls flat with your group.
If you are hosting a birthday party- know that most of the ideas below can be re-worked just a bit to fit any theme you choose. Get creative with naming the game or activity- with the materials you use, etc.
But above all- remember that it is meant to be fun for your guests- it doesn't have to be Pinterest or Instagram-perfect!
- 10 Great Birthday Party Games for Tweens (tons of ideas from around the web!)
- The Best Scavenger Hunt Ideas for Tweens (great games from around the web!)
- 10 Awesome Birthday Party Crafts for Tweens (tutorials and supplies you'll need!)
- 10 Fun Birthday Party Activities for Tweens (fun things to do at your party!)
- 10 Awesome Backyard Games for Tweens! (perfect for parties!)
- The 12 Best Board Games for Tweens!
- Looking for some more no-cost party games? Check out this list from The Spruce!
Fun Printable Holiday Party Games for Kids!
The holidays create all sort of fun opportunities to gather with friends and loved ones- festive dinners with extended family, school parties, and club meetings. The games listed below give you a chance to have some fun together and fit the theme of the day!
- Halloween Truth or Dare Game
- Halloween Would You Rather Game
- 50 Thanksgiving Would You Rather Questions
- 50 Christmas Would You Rather Questions
- Christmas Mad Libs– 3 printable mad lib sheets!
- Christmas Charades Game for Kids!
- Christmas Photo Scavenger Hunt Printables!
- New Year's Would You Rather Questions for Families
- New Year's Predictions (more fun than making resolutions!)
- 50 Valentine's Would You Rather Questions
- Valentines Day Games: Free Printable Charades/Heads Up! Game for Kids!
- Valentines Mad Libs Games
- St. Patrick's Day Would You Rather Questions
- Easter Would You Rather Questions
Or You Can Shop for These Awesome Games!
This is a collection of fun party games for tweens and teens that you can find over on Amazon!
More Great Resources for You!
I hope that you found this collection of party games to be helpful to you as you plan your event! Here are some more great resources you might like too: