I have found that my tweens have a whole love/hate relationship with Halloween when it comes to dressing up in costumes and trick or treating. They LOVE the idea of collecting candy- but they HATE the idea of wearing anything that feels too babyish or uncool. And while there are so many great ideas for Halloween costumes for tweens that you can make at home, we all know that it is a heck of a lot easier to just do a little online shopping! Here are 10 Halloween costumes for tweens that your kids will love!
#1- Halloween costumes for tweens with a sweet tooth:
#2: Show everyone how you feel:
These emoji costumes are perfect for social media loving tweens!
#3: Be the Guardians of the Galaxy:
#4: Or your favorite villain:
#5: Dress up as the perfect female role model:
#6: Or go for some giggles:
#7: Grab your friends and go as your favorite Marvel superhero:
#8: Or your favorite D.C. Comics Superhero:
#9: May the force be with you…
#10: Embrace your favorite platform:
Looking for some more great ideas for Halloween?
- 10 Awesome Halloween Costumes for Tweens You can Make at Home!
- Halloween Monkey Bread
- Halloween White Chocolate Chex Mix (with free printable tag)
- Halloween Pumpkin Shaped Sugar Cookies
- Halloween Bark (with free printable tag)
- Halloween Treats for the Classroom (Links to Love)
- The 10 Best Halloween Subway art printables
So what is your tween going to be for Halloween this year?