These pink velvet cookies are so easy to make for dessert– with only four ingredients- and they bake into the softest, chewiest, most delicious cookie you can imagine!
I take five minutes to mix together the cookie dough in the morning while the kids are eating their breakfast.
I allow the oven to preheat while I am down at the bus stop picking them up, and then after they put down their backpacks and wash up, we have fun rolling the dough into balls and then plopping them into the powdered sugar to give them a nice coating before baking.
It's amazing how much kids open up and tell you all about their day as you are baking together!
In just minutes we have a warm, decadent treat to enjoy with a tall glass of milk!
It's the perfect way to slow down and re-connect during a busy day!
Pink Velvet Cookies Recipe
- 1 box of pink velvet cake mix
- 1 8 oz. tub of Cool Whip
- 1 egg
- powdered sugar (for coating)
- Add the cake mix, Cool Whip, and egg to a mixing bowl and stir together for a few minutes. You’ll notice that the cookie dough is VERY sticky. So you will want to chill it for an hour or two prior to preparing the cookies for the oven!
- After the dough is thoroughly chilled, roll small balls of the dough between your palms to form the cookie, then drop into powdered sugar and coat completely before placing onto parchment paper-covered cookie sheets. (So fun to do this step with the kids!)
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree oven for 10-12 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving!
Looking for More Recipes that Kids Will Actually Eat?
Then check out my Recipes page for breakfasts, dinners, desserts, and more that have been Rowley family approved!