Today marks the start of a new series here on Momof6 called “How to BE Organized”. In these posts I plan to share with you just one simple tip that you can use to become just a wee-bit more organized in your life. Since we are just a few weeks away from Spring Break and hopefully for you, the start of the spring travel season…. I thought a great way to kick off this new series would be to share with you a printable version of the travel packing list that I use when planning and packing for a vacation with my family!
A few tips for using this packing check list:
- Print out a copy of this list as soon as you start to make your vacation plans and reservations. I specifically left plenty of white space on this printout so you can pencil in things that you need that are specific to that particular trip… need to take along snorkel equipment? Write it down! Won't be needing winter boots? Then cross that off of the list!
- Keep the list near your “command center” so you can write things down to take along as they pop into your head!
- Don't forget to tackle the “in preparation” section a few days before you leave so you have enough lead time to cancel mail and newspapers.
- There is a section at the bottom of the list that reminds you of things you need to do before you lock up and leave the house for your trip.
- You might find it helpful to stash the list in one of your bags, to use as a checklist when you are packing for the return trip home!
To print your copy…
Simply click on the image below to open it, and print!
If this post caught your eye…. you might also like: