If you are looking for some creative inspiration for your Easter baskets this year, here are 10 Easter Basket Ideas for Teens and Tweens!
#1: Awesome Easter basket ideas for teens made from candy!
You can find a tutorial on how to make this “edible” Easter basket over on Steals and Deals for Kids!
#2- Easter Bouquet
#3- Nail polish eggs
#4- An Easter pail
A basket doesn't have to be the only way Easter gifts are delivered! Tranae from Becoming Fab put together this sweet Easter pail for girls! (Sorry- but the original post is no longer available!)
#5- The gift of music
#6- For the child who “has everything”
Most of what teens and tweens would REALLY like to see in their Easter baskets cost an arm and a leg! So if you are stumped for an idea… why not try making some Bunny Money? The tutorial can be found at Crafty Journal! (Find googly eyes here!)
#7- Another cute twist on the homemade Easter basket
I love this idea from What's On My Porch to use a soda bottle box as your Easter basket, remove three of the bottles and add in other items your tween /teen would love!
#8- Pack a cooler!
#9- Spa Basket for Girls
Mom's Life Boat put together this fantastic spa-like beauty gift basket for girls– filled with items that will give your sweetie that spa-at-home experience!
#10- Honor the Home Team
This is a great gift for the sports fan in your family! Especially for the team that they are rooting for in the March Madness tourney! (My kids would love this basket for the sports team bucket alone!) A perfect idea from Room to Inspire!
Looking for Some More Great Easter Ideas?
- 50 Easter Would You Rather Questions for Tweens! (free printable!)
- 10 Awesome Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs
- Decorating for Easter with Plastic Easter Eggs
- Easter Bunny Note Printable
Some More Great Posts for Busy Moms:
Fun Party Games and Ideas for Kids:
- 100 Truth or Dare Questions for Tweens (free printable party game!)
- “What's On Your Phone?” (free printable party game for tweens and teens!)
- 50 Would You Rather Questions for Tweens (free printable party game!)
- The Amazing Race Birthday Party
- Escape Room Birthday Party
- Spa Birthday Party
- Art Birthday Party
Best Organizing Tips:
- Best Family Calendars – whether you prefer electronic, paper, or wall calendar- these are the best ones of the year!
- Best Planners for Moms – a family calendar can help you organize your schedule and your time- but a planner can help to make sure that you are giving your life purpose!
- 15 Perfect Paper to Do Lists for Busy Moms- pretty paper lists to guide you as you get it all done!
- 20 Organized Kids Bedroom Ideas
- 10 Organized Laundry Room Ideas
Are you ready to get your life organized? Register for Busy Moms Boot Camp!
It's a free series of 10 weekly emails that can help you put some organization back in your life and help you to create room for all of those things that you'd like to be doing- whether that's making time to celebrate the little things with your family or carving out some space for yourself.
Busy Moms Boot Camp can help you to move from chaos to organized! Simply sign up below to get started!
What's your favorite Easter basket idea for tweens and teens?